4 Tips For Longer Thicker Hair






For those of you who have been living with thin looking hair, now is the time to change that! I have been dying to have full looking hair for years now and I have found some of the best tips and tricks to getting fuller hair. Seriously I have the thinnest hair and now people wonder if I have added extensions to my hair to make it thicker! But they don’t know my little secrete to creating my full looking hair, so now I’m spilling the beans! Try these little tips of mine and you will notice a huge difference with the fullness of your hair!

How To Properly Blow Dry
Ok ladies this is my all time favorite trick to getting fuller hair, blow-drying upside down! When I shower, I always, always, always will blow dry all of my hair upside down. It sounds a little crazy but honestly it’s the best trick you will find! Sometimes I will add a little root lifter to help keep my hair looking fantastic all day long! No more feeling like your hair is weighing your down. Try this out and see the results!

Hairspray, Absolutely Not!
I have proved this theory to be very true! After I would style my hair I would apply some hairspray and that was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made! I always wonder why my full looking hair was being weighed down, and this was the reason. Hairspray will ruin your full looking hair! Hairspray may seem like if helps at first, but an hour later your hair will be back to flat and thin. You want to keep your hair as light and natural as possible to achieve a full head of hair. So stop using hairspray!

The Power Of Teasing
Oh how I love teasing! Teasing your hair will create a full and volumized look that will get people talking! This little trick really makes a huge difference with the fullness of your hair. I like to take sections of my hair and back comb to get a fuller look. Back combing the back (the crown) and the sides of your hair will give you that Victoria Secrete hair that you have always wanted!

Castor Oil
Your probably thinking I’m crazy but this stuff is a lifesaver! Castor Oil can help you achieve gorgeous thick hair! I like to add a few drops to my hair when it’s wet and I use my blow-drying technique to help pump up the volume. You will completely change your hair from thin to full in just minutes! I love this trick! Try it out and see the amazing results!

Now your hair will be Victoria Secrete worthy. By trying out a few of these little tricks, your hair will look more full than ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

X Posts